|All rights reserved. © Rosie's Roadshow
|1. Place the cloud template toward the top of the card stock.
2. Using a dauber and pigment ink, lightly drag color upward from
the template to the paper creating an area of sky. Remember color
can always be added, seldom removed well.
3. Lower the template and continue to apply color as above.
Clouds will begin to form.
Cloud Backgrounds - Easy as 1-2-3
After this I'm eating.
Join Me for a Bite
You Tickle Me Pink
Doodles - Change a stamped image with a few lines using a Micon pen.
The stamp positioner has two pieces, the handle and the imaging sheet.
Tip: When placing the imaging sheet against the handle, always be sure to fit the sheet
tightly in the corner against the handle.
1. Align the imaging sheet against the handle.
2. After inking the stamp, align it carefully in the corner and stamp the image on the sheet.
3. Position the stamped sheet on the card stock and align the handle against the sheet.
4. Remove the imaging sheet.
5. Ink the stamp and align it carefully in the corner of the handle before stamping the
image on the card stock.
Perfect Positioning Every Time